Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sexy Chipotle Lovin'

soup soup a tasty soup soup a spicy carrot and coriander,
chili chowder, crouton crouton crunchy friends in a liquid broth,
i am gazpacho, ooh, i am a summer soup, mmph!
miso miso fighting in the dojo, miso miso oriental prince in the land of soup!
- the mighty boosh

I love this sexy spicy soup. It's from VwaV and it was damn delicious. It went through stage after stage of deliciousness, in fact. Since I had a skewed view of crushed tomatoes, at one point I thought I was creating a tomato sauce, but it was a very delicious tomato sauce. It was good before the lime, even better afterwards, better with cilantro, and awesome a day later. Awesome two days later! (I definitely made this soup a week ago, and just didn't upload the photo until today.)

I added more chipotle peppers (um, 6 instead of 2) because that's how I roll. I also added cauliflower which turned out brilliant. I also might have cooked it too long. Whatever, still delicious. Next time I make it, I'll leave out the potato altogether and replace with cauliflower and maybe zucchini. Tasty soup!

No comments: