Monday, April 21, 2008

sometimes you gotta do what your body tells you to do

Maybe I'm not so good at this blog thing. But I'm back on the (high) raw wagon, so Im just going to keep boring track of what I'm eating just so that I can, um, keep track of what I'm eating.

Today!
- one organic gala apple
- one young thai coconut (oh oh oh, am I ever obsessed with these of late! I bought my first two a couple of weeks ago. I opened the first one and thought, "Ick, I don't like this water and the meat is tasteless." Then a day later, I gave the other one a chance, and a little switch flipped in my (monkey) brain and I realized, "I have to eat one (or three) of these every day from now until forever." Desert island? I'm ready!)
- one mango (Oh man, why haven't I been eating mangoes for the last, um, year? I'm a freak! They are amaaaaaazing.)
- one cashew cookie Larabar. (I was really hungry during seminar and the Zot'n'Go carries these. Not ideal, but tasty!)
- Mexican squash "rice" (My first attempt at a recipe from my first raw uncookbook--Ani's Raw Kitchen--and holy cacao, was it delicious! So so good. I didn't put onion in because I'm out, and it was so good anyway. I am definitely putting winter squash on my shopping list from now on; it's so sweet and filling.)

And then, um, I went to visit the hospital and afterwards Costello and I went out to eat, and it definitely wasn't raw. Or very healthy. Oops. Still 75% for the day, though, I think.

No comments: